As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 25.000 employees spread among 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Internal Audit for the following position:
- Conduct assurance and consultation on assigned audit universe that cover product, system, procedure and technology area, including providing recommendation to improve effectiveness of Internal Control System, Risk Management and Good Corporate Governance implementation in the area of Treasury and Risk Management Unit.
- Undergraduate / Master degree in accounting, management, statistical or relevant major from a reputable university.
- Good understanding of banking operation and transactions is a must.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good oral and written communication skill, both Indonesian and English.
- Specific Requirements :
- At least 4 years experience in Top Five’s of Public accountant firm or Banking Audit majoring in Treasury and Risk Management Audit
- Hands on with Microsoft Windows environment and Microsoft Office utility.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back to Job Listing